A Detailed User Guide for iOS Account Manager
What is iOS Account Manager?
Here is detailed answered information for all your questions on “iOS Account Manager“.
Online privacy and security are the primary concerns when employing the new technology. IOS devices are well known for their excellent data security.
The iPhone users have reported that they are facing issues while using iOS account manager.
If you are facing problems while using account manager then stay tuned with this article.
This article is the one-stop user guide to use iOS account manager.
What is an iOS account?
An iOS account or Apple ID is necessary to access all the Apple Services and seamless working of your iPhone or iPad.
Users can access multiple applications like App Store, iMessage, Apple Music, Apple TV, and iCloud by using a single iOS account.
Users can create a new iOS account by using the steps given here.
How to Create a new iOS Account?
- Launch the Settings App.
- Click on the sign-in to your iPhone option located at the top.
- Enter your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Click on the next button.
- Enter your email ID. Users can create the new email id by following on-screen instructions.
- Click on the continue button.
- Enter your password for accessing your iOS account.
- Retype the same password to confirm.
- Enter the phone number to verify your identity.
- Users can select the method to verify identity either via text or call.
- Apple will send the verification code by text or call.
- Validate your phone by entering the verification code.
- Tap on the Agree button to agree to Apple’s terms and conditions.
- Users need to enter an iPhone passcode. The password is used to unlock your iPhone device.
- Tap on the Verify Email Address.
- Validate the email address by entering the verification code sent by email.
In this way, users can create a new iOS account or Apple ID. Alternatively, users can also create new Apple IDs from the App Store.
What is iOS Account Manager?
The iOS account manager is the application that has access to Google account.
The application is responsible for managing various Google services and the other preinstalled applications.
The account manager is a free-to-use application. Users can download the iOS Account Manager application from the Play Store.
The role of the iOS account manager is crucial to view your account details, manage certificates, identify devices, create and manage provisioning profiles, and more.
Users can also enable a user to manage their Apple developer account from iPhone or iPad.
How to Access Account Manager on Apple?
It is very easy to access to iOS Account Manager from any Google App Like Gmail, google Sheets, Etc.
- Launch the any Google App.
- Tap on the user image of the account you want to manage.
- Now you can see “Manage accounts on this Device” at bottom.
- Click on it and you can manage your google account on your iPhone.
If the user finds the Account Manager listed in the Google security settings then, this app has access to the Account Manager.
What is iOS Account Manager on Android?
How to Setup Account Manager?
The new users can use the given steps to set up and configure iOS Account Manager.
- Create an iOS developer account. Users need to have an Apple developer account to use the iOS account manager.
- Users can visit the Apple developer website and create an Apple Developer account.
- Register your device.
- To register, connect your iPhone to your computer and open Xcode.
- Go to Windows-> devices and simulators and click the + icon to register a new device.
- Create App ID.
- Open iOS Account Manager-> Apps ID.
- Click on the + icon and follow the on-screen instructions to create an app ID.
- Users need to generate a provisioning profile after creating an app ID.
- Go to iOS Account Manager -> Provising profiles-> All.
- Click on the + icon and tap on the app ID you created in the earlier step.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up iOS account Manager.
How to Remove iOS Account Manager from Google Account?
Users can use the steps given below to remove the iOS Account Manager from Google Account.
- Go to your Google Account Security Settings.
- Under the third-party applications with account access, tap on the iOS account Manager.
- Select the remove access option.
Users should note that this process is only to remove iOS Account Manager from Google account not to uninstall iOS Account Manager.
How to Remove a Google account from an iOS device?
Depending on how you access your Google account, there are multiple ways to remove your Google account (from the Google App, from the Safari App, or from the Gmail app). The following steps assist users in removing a Google account from an iOS device.
- Open the Google App on your iPhone.
- At the home page of the Google app go to Account Settings-> Manage accounts on this device.
- Users can list the Google account currently linked to their iOS device.
- Tap on the account you want to remove.
- Tap on the option Remove from this device.
- Confirm the same by clicking on the remove button.
Users who access their Google account from a web browser (safari) follow the given steps to remove the Google account from the iOS device.
- Launch the Safari App.
- Visit the google.com.
- Click on your profile icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the sign-out button.
- Once you signed out, tap on Sign in-> sign in with a different account.
- Select Remove and tap on the account you want to remove.
- Click on Done.
The users who access their Google account through the Gmail application can use the steps provided here to remove their Google account.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Go to Manage Accounts-> Edit.
- Tap on the Remove option next to the account you want to remove.
- Confirm the same and tap on the done button.
In this way, users can remove Google accounts from iOS devices. The above steps don’t delete your Google account. Users can access the Google account from other devices.
Users can easily access, set up, and remove the iOS Account Manager from the iPhone or iPad by using the reliable steps given in this article. Users can visit the Apple support site in case of any further queries.