Change Your Hairstyle With Ease as You Travel
Awesome Reasons to Use Premium Hair Extensions while Travelling
If you like hair extensions as much as we do then you’ll already know that hair extensions are a good way to change your hairstyle quickly. Bad haircuts, blow dryers and straightening eventually gives your hair a dull and tired look because of the damage they cause.
Clip in hair extensions are the perfect choice when creating a new look as they prevent the damage your hair would normally experience due to heat styling. They are also great for the following reasons:-
- There is less tightness on your hair follicles: clip in hair extensions put less tension on hair follicles than any other hair extensions. It means that your hair will be able to grow healthily at its normal rate while you style your extensions to your heart’s desire.
- You can easily install the hair extensions yourself: whether your hair is super short or shoulder length you can change your look with the help of hair extensions. Premium hair extensions will give you the choice of being able to change your style depending on your day-to-day requirements
- You can drastically change your hairstyle in a matter of minutes: popping the extensions on and off is so easy, and if the hair is of top quality then it’s guaranteed to last a lot longer than synthetic extensions. Whether your hair is curly, wavy or straight you’re guaranteed to have a beautiful outcome.
These are the main reasons to style your hair with premium hair extensions, would you consider styling with hair extensions?
How to maintain hair extensions so they last a long time?
- Always wash your hair extensions with light shampoo to eliminate any residue from the preparation process when you first buy them
- Detangle hair extensions using a wide-toothed comb and brush, comb hair with leave-in conditioner.
- Avoid shampoo with sulphates as they remove moisture from the hair.
- Avoid styling it with heat, and use a heat protectant when you do
- Remove hair in extensions before sleep to avoid discomfort and hair tangling.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated water and protect hair from chemicals
- Cover hair extensions with silk scarf when sleeping or sleep on a silk pillowcase.
You can keep quality hair extension for a long time if you care for them.
Plus, here are some things you can do with your old hair extensions.
- Make a braid: if your hair extensions are too long then you can use it to make a braid to clip your hair like a hair band. It really gives a beautiful look. You only need bobby pins and a hair elastic.
- Space buns: you can use your old hair extensions to make a bun that will help to add loads of volume to your buns. You can finish it with hair spray.
- Clip pony wraps: your premium hair extensions are the perfect choice for polishing off a ponytail, giving your hair a simple and pretty look.
- Dye them: you can also dye your hair extensions to change the colour and create another different look!
With hair extensions, it is possible to drastically change your hairstyle without causing any damage!