How to get Meghan Markle’s lit-from-within glow (minus the pregnancy)
Markle wore a bespoke outfit by Claire Waight Keller for
Get the look: Meghan Markle’s bronzed glow and sleek, glossy bun
- Flat iron your hair, and apply a smoothing gel like the Arata Hair Gel to tame flyaways and frizz. Pull hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure with an elastic. Twist your ponytail and wrap it around the base, secure with another elastic and bobby pins. Mist hair with a hairspray like the Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray for shine and hold.
- Markle has famously said that she doesn’t like to use a foundation that covers her freckles. While filming Suits, she consistently reached for the Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer for light coverage with an illuminating glow. Smooth it on and blend it in with your fingers.
- Lightly dust a shimmer bronzer like the Becca Sunlit Bronzer where the sun hits your face—the bridge of the nose, top of the forehead, below the cheekbones and the tip of your chin.
- For the eyes, use a gel eyeliner like the NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil on the upper eyelid. Apply a dusting of a gunmetal eyeshadow like the NARS Single Eyeshadow in Pyrenees on the inner corners of the eyes to highlight them, and then coat the top lashes with a voluminous mascara.
- Pick a light pink lipstick with a glossy finish like Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick. It has a balm-like gel texture that leaves lips with a sheer, glossy veil of colour.
Scroll through our gallery below for our edit of the best beauty products you can use to get Meghan Markle’s recent look.
Becca Sunlit Bronzer
NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil
Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer
NARS Single Eyeshadow in Pyrenees
Arata Hair Gel
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Baby Pink
Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray
Author: Avanti Dalal