I have been on sick from work for 10 months with an ongoing health problem. I am now in receipt of UC. They are taking a large sum out of my monthly payment for rent and extra on top of that for rent arrears. I can’t afford to pay the rest of rent and can’t afford food. What can I do?

Main Source
Author: /u/debz52

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.