Allergic teenager who died was misled about Byron burger, coroner rules

Owen Carey, 18, told London restaurant staff of his dairy allergy, inquest finds

A teenager who suffered a fatal reaction after eating a birthday burger at a Byron restaurant was misled into believing there were no allergens in the meal, a coroner has ruled.

Owen Carey, who told staff he was allergic to dairy, suffered a fatal reaction after eating grilled chicken coated in buttermilk at the restaurant at the O2 Arena in Greenwich in April 2017.

Continue reading…

Main Source
Author

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.